Evaluation, Learning and Research Manager
- Haliimah Nattabi, or as she is wholesomely known; Haliimah Abubakar Idris Nattabi is a middle aged female currently working with Uganda Muslim Youth Development Forum (UMYDF) as an Evaluation-Monitoring & Research officer. She holds a Research Master’s degree in health sciences from the National University of Malaysia and a Bachelor’s degree in Radiography from Makerere University.
- With the research knowledge and experience garnered, she has participated in preparing research design documents and proposals, preparing data collection tools, field data collection, research validation, Data analysis and presentation. She has published research works under ORCID ID: 0000-0001-9252-6736 and is taking part in several ongoing research projects at UMYDF. She is a member of Elsevier Researcher Academy and Research gate both of which bring together individuals in the research community for sharing and continued education.
- While working as a freelance writer with Livingstone Research in 2017, she developed special interest in Evidence-based Learning and Application which drives much of the monitoring and evaluation work she does with the organization. She has participated in the evaluation and monitoring of various projects including Extremely Together project, Our Voices Matter project in Bugiri, Katwe Skills Centre, Youth Voices Matter, Yumbe Peace clubs, UNAOC, Women Preventing Violent Extremism Project in Kampala and Bugiri.
- She has good communication skills, Critical thinking skills and strong Interpersonal/human relation skills. She is an ambitious fast learner with proven leadership and organizational skills and She is a flexible and adaptive team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects. She can be relied on to lend innovative ideas geared towards achieving institutional goals.
- She loves to read and constantly increase her knowledge on matters of life and spirituality. She is deeply inspired by nature, its immensity and beauty that never grows old even when it withers. She loves well designed interior and exterior spaces and spends some of her spare time engaging in edible gardening and playing tennis.
- +256 786949197.
- Master’s degree in health sciences from the National University of Malaysia
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiography from Makerere University.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Good communication skills,
- Critical thinking skills and
- strong Interpersonal/human relation skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Team player