A professional accountant and investment professional with over 7 years of experience in budgetary support, management, finance, accounting, auditing, and taxation. He is an OPEC Fund for International Development Scholar. Baker has worked as a finance personnel at UNDP (Kigali) under Poverty and Environment Unit (PEU). He is currently a public practitioner and managing partner at KA CPA, as well as a Finance Director of Tondeka Metro Company Limited.
Baker is fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) (UK) and a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU). He passed CFA Level I and II, from the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), USA, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- MA SID: Master’s Program (Sustainable International Development)
- BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY—The Heller School for Social policy and Management – USA
- BUSINESS SCHOOL – Entrepreneurship, Finance, & Development
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY - USA
- MBA: Master’s Program (Business Administration)
- EDINBURGH BUSINESS SCHOOL, HERRIOT UNIVERSITY – U.K
- BSc. AF: Bachelor’s Program (Accounting and Finance)
- BUSINESS SCHOOL, KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY – UGANDA